Tuesday 10 April 2012

BFTW Costume Finished!

Phew, thats it, done and handed in. With over 60 hours of hand stitching alone this was a majorly complicated and time consuming costume, but I am pleased with it I think.
I feel I could have easily given it another six hours work but it just gets to a point where you have to say enough is enough and just let it go.
Besides, it had already massively overrun as a unit and I was teetering on outright resentment in fits and spats.

But I suppose that just confirms to me that I need to keep going in the direction that I really enjoy, and have the passion to be working in. Historical. Corsetry. Ballet. This is me, that's where I sit.

For more photos follow the link to my facebook page fro Illustrious Creations https://www.facebook.com/IllustriousCreationsCostumeCompany



 Now there can be a shift towards SDP and the ballet project, also Im making a full body corset for one of the burlesque performers for Once Upon A Tease, so I will be posting up some progress shots soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment